- Keystone’s Genesis Biomimetic Implant System Receives CE mark
- Gum Disease-causing Bacteria Linked to Pancreatic Cancer, Study
- FDI World Dental Federation Award goes to Sharjah University for ‘Best Research Project’
- British Dental Association Requests HTM 01-05 Review Timetable Be Set
- Many Young Children Off To A Poor Start With Dental Health, According To Poll Results
Los Angeles Dentist News Feed
- No RSS Addresses are entered to your links in the Links SubPanel, therefore no items can be shown!
Tag Archives: Composite
Two studies review the comparative survival rate of amalgam versus composites for repair of posterior teeth and the efficacy of repairing versus replacement of defective restorations. Study 1 The results of this study published in the Journal of the American … Continue reading
Sedation Death, Choosing Right Composite, House Call, Green tea, Acupuncture, Best Retainer ? Shade Matching.
Woman sues sedation training center over husband’s deathA Missouri woman whose husband died in 2007 following conscious sedation for a dental procedure is now suing the company that provided the dentist’s sedation training. Sarah Coleman originally sued the dentist, Guilan … Continue reading